Sunday, June 13, 2010

Learning

The one thing I never know when teaching is, are the students getting what I'm saying? 

It’s true that in every gluten-free sourdough bread workshop I’ve offered, all the participants seem alert, interested, absorbed  and absorbing – but it really is impossible to know if that’s all just an act.

The way I usually find out the truth is by follow-up – when someone gets back to me with questions, observations or pictures of product. Or, an amazing endorsement.

The link below will take you to a blog written by Cherie Joner Funderburg, one of my first workshop students. You'll need to scroll to her June 12 post. I’m humbled by what she has to say, and by her bread.

A big public thank you, Cherie.

Click here.

Cherie's bread. Photo by Cherie Joner Funderburg

No comments: